Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Samanantha and Jackson: In Between the Sheets!

Hello!

This week, I've decided to share an excerpt from my book, Little Samantha's Choice that came out this past Saturday.


“Jackson!” I cried, starting to get frustrated when he just sat there, looking at me.

“Sorry. It just feels like forever since we have had sex. I want to memorize your body.”

“Do it later or else I’ll have to take care of myself!” I said, while I brought one of my hands to play with my nipples, while my other trailed down to the apex at my thighs. My breath hitched when my thumb started to rub slow circles on my clit.

I heard Jackson growl and then both of my hands were trapped in one of his and he was holding them above the bed.

“Your body is mine. You will never take care of it by yourself,” he said, right before he smashed his lips against mine again.

I think it's so endearing that after not having sex for a few weeks, that Jackson wants to take the time to memorize Samantha's body. He's such a sweet husband. Samantha on the other hand seems like that she needs a spanking for being bratty!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to go visit the other blogs! They're just as sizzling if not more so!

Buy Links for Little Samantha's Choice

Amazon:

Barnes and Noble:



15 comments:

  1. "your body is mine" - sounds romantic but I'm more practical. Does it mean he'll gain weight for you - now that's a concept I like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha and Jackson love each other so much that if either one gained weight, the other would still love them.

      Delete
  2. Take care of her body he most certainly does. ☺ In the most intimate and intricate of ways.
    Loving your booking Meredith ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you're liking my book! Yes, Jackson isn't afraid of intimate moments!

      Delete
  3. Ooh - this guy is definitely in charge! I like him already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackson is a keeper. He loves being in control and taking his little girl in hand when need be. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Lol, she's not being bratty - she's just starved! I can understand her impatience.
    But he should spank her anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Samantha gets plenty of spanks when she deserves them.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. This book is filled with many sweet moments. ;-)

      Delete
  6. Favorite line... "I heard Jackson growl and then both of my hands were trapped in one of his and he was holding them above the bed." So many good things here, where do I begin. I know, he had me at the growl. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it Maddie! Jackson is a very vocal lover!

      Delete
  7. Sometimes we just need them to get right down to business!! This is when mind reading would be an awesome skill in the bedroom :)
    Great snippet, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh....I like that idea Casey. That would make a great story. Two couples they can read each other mind's. I'll have to keep that in mind.

      Delete