Friday, May 8, 2015

Claire Should Have Watched Her Mouth!



Hi Everyone!

It's been a while since I've been on here, but I'm back! I have a release coming out next week so, I thought it'd be great to give you guys a snippet!!





            "Jensen...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." I said, taking a few steps back, hoping that my apology would get me out of the spanking that I had just earned myself.   

            "Claire I know that you know better than to speak to me or anyone else like that. You should always treat other people with respect and not cut them off just because you disagree with them. Now come here."

            "But-" I said, stopping in my tracks as he continued.

            "The only butt that I want to hear of is yours coming over here right now and laying across my lap." Jensen said, walking in to the kitchen, pulling out a chair, and sitting down.

Poor Claire. She should have watched her mouth. If you liked that there is much more of it in the Little Haven box set!

Have a great weekend! 


7 comments:

  1. This looks like it's going to be such a great series. I can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The only butt that I want to hear of is yours coming over here right now and laying across my lap." Now that's what I call a line! Loving it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snippet. Congratulation on your new release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new set! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snippet, Meredith, well done!

    ReplyDelete