Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dimitri is about to master Marcus' body!




Hi Everyone!!

Happy Sunday! This weekend sure is flying by!

I have another snippet today from my newly released book, His Captive's Heart. In this snippet, Dimitri is about to master Marcus' body once again.



He pushed me into the bed and kissed me. “I could restrain you again, or that plug is still in you, so I could turn it on and suck you as you come.”


“Oh, master.” I moaned at the mental images.


“I think we should start with unwrapping you first,” he said, peeling the blanket slowly away from me and then tossing it on the floor. “The shirt needs to go too. Lift your arms.”


I did and he whipped the shirt off me. Once I was naked, he looked down at me with lust in his eyes.“Your body is exquisite, Marcus.”


“Thank you, sir.” Warmth from his compliment went straight to my groin. Knowing that he thought I was hot was such a huge turn on for me. “What about you, master? I want to see your body too.”


He chuckled. “I guess that I’ll need to be naked then, won’t I?” He pulled his shirt off.


The passion is heating up between these two! Come back next week to hear the conclusion! ;-)

Buy Links
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
AllRomance
Kobo

Remember to check out all of the other author's blogs because you never know what you'll find!

Happy Sunday! :-)




2 comments: