Monday, September 26, 2016

Meredith's Monday Musings: Pumpkin Flavoring!




Hey Everyone!!

Happy Monday! I want to apologize for not having my Meredith's Monday Musing post up last week. I had written it, I just forgot to schedule it. So, it just sat there all alone. Of course, I didn't realize that it hadn't shown up until like Wednesday.

Anyway, this week's post is all about...PUMPKIN FLAVORING!!



It is officially fall. Yay! Fall is my favorite season. It seems that in the past couple years or so, pumpkin flavored stuff has been growing more and more popular. I've seen pumpkin flavored coffee, butter, chocolate, even chips!

I love everything fall, except for pumpkin flavored items with the exception of pumpkin pie. But even that, I will only have on Thanksgiving.



I just don't understand why people love pumpkin flavored stuff. I swear, each year companies try to make the craziest things pumpkin flavored. To me, they all taste gross. Pumpkin is such a strong flavor that it almost overpowers any food that it's in and I don't like that. If I eat a piece of chocolate, it's because I want to taste the chocolate, not pumpkin.

This is just my opinion. I know that most of you will probably disagree with me and that's okay.

Anyway, I hope that you all have a fantastic Monday and great start to the week!! :-)


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On https://assignment-helpers.com/blog/how-to-write-case-study you can get more info about case study. It will help you to achieve success

    ReplyDelete



  3. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    https://happychick.one
    happychick pc

    ReplyDelete