Monday, March 6, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Pesky Muses!




Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! How's it going for y'all? I feel like I'm struggling a bit. This author needs a vacation. Thankfully, one is coming for me soonish. ;-) Today's topic for Meredith's Monday Musing is: Pesky Muses.

I love my muse. She has given me a lot of great story ideas over the years. Without her, I wouldn't be able to be an author. With that being said, she sometimes drives me crazy. (Yes, I know I sound a bit crazy referring to my muse as an actual person, but all you authors should understand what I mean.)



Lately, I've been very busy with other real life things and have had hardly any time to write. During the times that I haven't had time to write, my muse is talking to me nonstop. She has played out almost an entire book in my head with some seriously fantastic and kinky scenes in it. This is wonderful, except I don't have anytime to write, when these scenes are playing in my head. That isn't so wonderful.

So since my muse wouldn't zip it, I sat down twice last week for a meager hour, with the hopes that I could jot some of this story down. What do y'all think my muse did when I tried to write? If you guessed sat there quietly, while I stared at a blank computer screen, you'd be correct. This frustrated me so much!! Right now, I have limited time to write and when I try to write, my muse won't speak to me. But, if I'm super busy and can't get to my computer to type my story, my muse won't shut up.



So for now, I'm not really spending anytime writing, but I at least get to replay my stories in my head. I hope soon I can jot some of it down so the rest of you can enjoy my story.

That's all for now. I have another busy week ahead of me that I have to go face head on.

Have a great day, everyone!!


3 comments:

  1. It's their specialty. Mine likes to wait until I'm upstairs cooking or in the shower to shove wonderfully intricate scenes or one-liners at me.

    And, of course, there's the 2am 'wake me up, give me a great idea' and then act like nothing happened in the light of day.

    It's part of their, err, charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are https://domyhomework.guru/blog/compare-and-contrast-essay-topics a lot of compare and contrast essay topics that you can use in your college papers.

    ReplyDelete