Monday, March 13, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Why I like age play!




Hi Guys and Gals!

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was fantastic and I'm hoping that this week will be as good as this weekend was. Today's Meredith's Monday Musing post is all about: Why I love age play.

There are many reasons why age play is awesome and for each person who participates in it, the reason why they love age play is different. For me, I love age play because it's so relaxing.

In real life, I'm the person who tends to be the group leader, who tends to make sure that everyone knows what his/her task for the day is and that they're okay doing it. I enjoy this, I really enjoy the responsibility of working with co-workers and making sure the tasks assigned by our boss gets done in a timely and efficient manner. When I'm not working and at home, I'm the one who takes charge to make sure the house stays clean, that there's food in the fridge, and all the bills are paid. Honestly, I wouldn't have this any other way...most times.



There are times when the stress of keeping everything organized and running smoothly gets to me. That's when I like to put some comfy pajamas on, turn a children's show on Netflix, cuddle with one of my stuffies, and forget all my woes. Regressing is a time when I don't have to worry, I can let someone else do it. As a person who worries an incredible amount, it's really nice to take a break from it every once and awhile. Normally after an evening of this treatment, the next morning I'm ready to face the day head on.

If I don't have the luxury of time to take a night off from all of my responsibilities, I try to spend at least thirty to sixty minutes, reading or writing an age play story. Both of these activities are a great way for me to slip into the mindset of a character and regress through them. Also as a writer, some of my best age play scenes have been written during this time.



Besides age play being relaxing for me, it's so much fun! Who doesn't enjoy getting to play with stuffed animals or going through a bright and shiny sticker collection? There's no rhyme or reason for how something has to be, it can just be fun and that's awesome!

This is why I love age play and it might not be the same reason why others love age play. Guess what, that's OKAY! Each person is unique and when it comes to age play, I've learned there's no right way to go about things.

That's all I have for now. I have to get to work.

Happy Monday, Y'All!


No comments:

Post a Comment