Monday, July 17, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Summer Dresses







Hi All!

How’s your Monday going? Mine is going pretty good, except for this heat. It’s been so hot where I live, I can’t stand it. The humidity too! UGH! My hair looks like it’s longer horizontally, than it is vertically.

The one good thing about this heat is that I get to wear my summer dresses! That’s the topic for this week’s Meredith’s Monday Musings: Summer Dresses!




I love summer dresses. I’m seriously addicted to them. They’re so soft and there’s something awesome about not having your legs constricted by pants. I can wiggle them around, no problem. To be honest, my favorite part about wearing summer dresses is the decrease amount of laundry I have to do! Instead of having to wash, shorts and a shirt, I only have to wash a dress! When it’s out of the dryer, there’s no folding! Just stick it on a hanger and call it a day.

Another bonus to summer dresses is how cute they are. Who can resist the beauty of a flower-ey dress? This girl sure can’t!

Tell me, do you like wearing summer dresses or not?

Well, that’s all I have for now. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment