Monday, August 28, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Favorite Quotes





Hi Guys and Gals!

Happy Monday! It’s the first day of a new week. At least, I’ve always considered Mondays to be the first day of a new week. 

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musing post is all about: my favorite quotes!

I might be the only one with this, but I love reading quotes. Being able to read another person’s words can inspire me, help me understand a situation I’m dealing with, or realize that I’m not the only person who has experienced a certain situation before. Quotes are a great way for me to help deal with a situation. 

Here are a few of my favorite quotes. Some are inspiring, some are kinky, and some just make me smile. :-) 







Do y’all have any favorite quotes? I’d love to hear them!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment