Monday, August 14, 2017

Meredith's Monday Musings: Flowers!





Hi Everyone!

Happy Monday! How are y’all’s week going so far? I’ll admit, the last few days for me have been pretty rough. But, today is the start to a brand new week and I intend to make it a happy one! :-) 

Today’s Meredith’s Monday Musing post is all about: Flowers!

I love flowers. They’re so pretty and they smell good. Getting to walk around my garden or any garden for that matter is always a fun experience for me. I hardly have a clue of the names of the flowers, but they’re still fun to look at. 

Every week, I buy myself a bouquet of flowers to put on my writing desk. I think that’s one of the reasons why my stories always turn out so sweet. ;-) 

Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite flowers!






That’s all I have for today. 

Happy Monday, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment